Wednesday, August 24, 2011

...that I have an official diagnosis!

"...that the Lord hath made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

This is also the day I finally heard from The Mayo Clinic. All test results are in. This is the day I finally have an official diagnosis. Drumroll, please...

Urticarial Vasculitis in addition to Chronic Autoimmune Urticaria

My reaction? Well, I really don't care what they call it. All I care is if they can fix it! After more bloodwork, they will be starting me on a new immunosuppressant drug and slowly weaning off the steroids. Yay for no more steroids! Now I'm just hoping the new meds don't have more side effects than steroids. Well, the good Lord has led me this far, and I know He's not letting go now!

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day." 2 Corinthians 4:16

"But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jeses, after you have suffered a while, perfece, establish, strengthen and settle you." 1 Peter 5:10

Sometimes, waiting faithfully for God's plan to unfold is more important than understanding God's plan.

"This is the day that the Lord hath made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment